Learn Sketch in 30 minutes. I designed this course for anyone who wants to get the most in the shortest possible time. I squeezed all the essentials of using Sketch in 30 minutes. You don’t need to spend several hours studying Sketch in order to be able to design great looking mobile apps and websites. I can guarantee that you will be designing your own work in 30 minutes after taking this course. Take this short yet effective course and you’re ready to start creating your own vector graphics today.
What will you get?
- Learn how to use the latest version of Sketch 3.8
- Interesting tips for saving time while designing your work
- All essential tools explained
- Tips for efficient exporting of your work
- Website with free resources to help you get started
- Updates and new lessons with additional content will be added regularly
What is Sketch?
Sketch is a vector-based editor. It’s intuitive and very easy to use. It’s cheaper than Illustrator and definitely better than Photoshop because it will allow you to resize your work infinitely, export it in many different formats without losing quality. It’s the best tool for creating great designs for Android devices, iPhone and iPad, even Windows phone. Sketch is a strong tool for web design. It saves a lot of repetitive work with Symbols, one of many great tools.
Sketch is very popular. There’s a vibrant community and constant flow of new resources available for free.
You don’t need to buy expensive books and studying for hours. Sketch is so easy to use, that all you need to start is 15 minutes. This course will give you twice that time, which is more than enough.
I plan to constantly add new content, which will be available for free for all enrolled students.
I will add challenges and projects so you can test your knowledge and improve your skill.
The first project is about creating your own set of 20 icons for iOS devices. This can be done thanks to the plugin I will show you inside the course in just a minute! That’s right. Imagine creating these 20 different resolution icons in Photoshop. That would be a real nightmare!
In Sketch you will have this work done in under a minute and the most time-consuming part of this will be designing your icon. The rest is as fast as hitting one button.
What are the requirements?
- You need a Mac computer, Sketch is not available for Windows or Linux
- Latest trial version of Sketch, currently 3.8
- 30 minutes of your time
What are you going to learn?
- How to use the latest Sketch from scratch
- How to export your work efficiently and almost unbelievably fast
- How to use all the essential tools
Who is this course for?
- Photoshop, Fireworks and Illustrator users looking for something better, faster and easier to use
- Anyone willing to learn something new without any prior knowledge in design